Sunday, February 9, 2014

Feburary Day 7, 8, and 9~ Utensil, Water, and Detail

Well its been a few day and I have been working hard to get some pretty pictures! I haven't posted in a few days! So here are some pictures from the last few days of prompts!
Day 7~ Utensils. This one was really hard to get! But I found a really fun shot of Bunny's Orange juicer. With the backlighting, it turned out pretty cool! I got lots of others too. Here are a few of my favorites!


 
Day 8~ Water. I didn't have time to really get an amazing pictures today. But what could be more amazing then the water dripping off my darling new niece's newly baptized head? She is too adorable! However, I did get some pictures today of our very frozen body of water~ Lake Erie!

 
 
Day 9~ Detail. Today's challenge was to photograph details. There are a million  beautiful details around me and I wish I could capture them better. Here are the details I did capture today!
 



 




So that is my best work for the last few days! Hmmm...need to work on some things! Well practice makes perfect and that is what this daily photo challenge is all about! Happy Snapping!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment