Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snapping Along

Well I don't know about you, but I am getting a little board posting all about the February Photo a Day challenge! lol. So I am still sharing photos on their Facebook page, but I am going to keep my thoughts going here! I have been reading and reading and reading! There are so many amazing things to learn about taking pictures and I am pretty excited about trying new things. However, there are a few things that I am really having a hard time with. One is that my camera is not a DSRL which limits my ability to do certain things. I will need to upgrade if I hope to really get some of those cool features. I am also in need of some serious help with post camera editing! I have a very old version of Photoshop that I was trying to use, but it is really hard. Not quite as easy I as I would like it to be. So there is another thing that I really need to research and figure out.
As for something that I can do, I can practice! I have been given chances to do a lot of nature photography in this cold deep winter. It is hard, but it has had me changing how I look at what is around me. It is hard to take pictures when there is little to see. It makes me think about what I am shooting, how I am shooting it, and what I want it to say. I have also been realizing that I don't like to photograph things as much as I like to photograph people. I also realize that I love the close up micro shots of both! I love to see peoples face and the details of an individual flower. This is interesting since it allows me to start to see my own style! Another thing I love to shoot, is kids in their home environments. I love to see what they are doing and grab pictures of the things that mean the world to them! Well, enough talking.....here are some pictures from the last few days!

















 






 








 
So what do you think? Which do like? Which do you hate? Let me know! Feed back is helpful! I would love some thoughts! Happy Shooting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment